Uh, It’s not Tony’s fault if a very specific set of images come to mind when he thinks ‘America’.
In retrospect, someone else should’ve been in charge of the music for the 4th-of-July barbeque. Like, anyone else. Clint even.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, Y’ALL! Even if you aren’t ‘merican. Here, have 10 songs of absolute crack!mix! Have a happy/safe holiday everyone.
- Yankee Doodle Boy : Billy Murray - I’m the kid that’s all the candy, I’m a yankee doodle dandy. I’m glad I am, so’s Uncle Sam.
- OMG : Usher - Honey got a booty like pow pow pow.
- Look at Me, I’m Sandra Dee : Stockard Channing - I don’t drink or swear. I don’t rat my hair. I get ill from one cigarette.
- Cameltoe : Fannypack - Mhm, that’s right. Uh-huh, oh no! Fix yourself girl, you got a cameltoe.
- Bootylicious : Destiny’s Child - Baby, can you handle this?
- My Boy Lollipop : Millie - I love you I love you I love you so, but I don’t want you to know.
- Wild Boy : MGK - Yeah bitch, yeah bitch, call me Steve-O.
- Sexy Boy : Air - * OBLIGATORY MISPLACED FRENCH SONG *
- Swing : Savage - You got a mean ass, and I really mean that.
- I Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore : REO Speedwagon - It’s time to bring this ship into the shore.
Download here. I’m sorry I didn’t make a preview video this time! Somehow I forgot to get my shit together sooner and now I don’t have the time, what with working all day and then being one of those SUPER COOL KIDS walking with their employer in the 4th of July parade…