I’m Fixin’ To Thrill - A Tony/Clint Fanmix
- In the City:Kevin Rudolf - Every day I’m a star in the city, walk the streets like a loaded gun.
- Fixin to Thrill (Villains Remix):Dragonette - Oh no, who’s got you all dressed up in those clothes? Said, I don’t know, but you’re gonna need some help out of those.
- Killer:Fazer - Cock back, lock and load. I got my aim, I’m ready to go.
- Gasoline:Britney Spears - I start purring like a machine, my heart only runs on supreme.
- Arrow Through My Heart:Eddie Amador & Kimberly Cole - Aim for the heart, that’s where it starts. Show me how you make it count.
- Fireball (Eli Smith Remix):Dev - I’m a fireball baby and I’m driving you crazy.
- Heavy Metal Lover:Lady GaGa - I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south.
- Baby’s On Fire:Die Antwoord - A lot of bad boys wanna piece of me. If you’re a lucky boy I’ll let you sneak a peek.
- S&M (Dave Aude Radio Remix):Rihanna - Cause I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
- Pyromania:Cascada - And I don’t want to apologize. It’s getting hot and I’m burning up.
This one was an anon request! Exciting!
I don’t really know that this is a popular crack!pairing, but it’s a good one in my book.
But then, my two favorite games are ‘Sail All The Ships!’, and ‘All Of The Dancing Around My Apartment Like An Idiot!” so…
This could probably just be a Tony + Clint Bro!mix if you wanted it to be, except…they’d have to be bros who sex each other up every now and then.
I’m so okay with that.